Crap books and good books (was Re: Best Books of 2004)

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jan 20 21:03:46 EST 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) wrote:

> Woohoo!  I assume this means I am no longer the only ferret owner on
> the list??

I was bitten by a ferret this morning. Not hard enough to break the
skin, just hard enough to let me know that, despite my mother's
assurances, he would like to be put down now, please.

He's my sister's ferret, and, like most of my sister's pets throughout
history, lives at my parents' house and probably thinks my mother is
his human. Officially, he is named "Le Pew", for fairly obvious
reasons, but we all just call him Fred.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."