Happy dance of joy

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 20 19:39:31 EST 2005

I saw those the other day in a Chapters.  I read the backs and was oddly
not inspired to instant covetousness by any of them.  I came home and
read some backcover type summaries on the web and decided they sounded
good afterall.  So all I can say is that whoever wrote the backs did a
terrible job. I think the only one I've read is Arpil Lady and that from
the library awhile back so I did't recognize it.  I shall have to go back
and get them.

Allison