Happy dance of joy

Thu Jan 20 18:49:49 EST 2005

I was browsing the books at Wal-Mart today, killing time before picking up
Aerin from school, and I wandered into the romance section thinking I might
find my own copy of _Boy Meets Girl_.  What I found instead is that
Harlequin has published more Georgette Heyer reprints.  Four of them.
_April Lady_, _A Civil Contract_, _The Toll-Gate_ and _The Unknown Ajax_.

I did a happy dance of joy right there in the store, no doubt embarrassing
the Jackson-Hewitt tax guy whose booth was right there.

I only bought the one I didn't have (_A Civil Contract_) but I think I will
have to get those last two even though I already own them, because my copies
are very old and they both get re-read often.

Happy, happy, happy me.

Melissa Proffitt