trash vs literature

Thu Jan 20 10:33:33 EST 2005

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:16:59 -0500 (EST), deborah wrote:

>Oh, Blessed be the TiVo, certainly.  My (used, from a friend who'd
>already bought the lifetime subscription, yum) TiVo records me Veronica
>Mars, Doctor Who, and CSI (in this sadly Wonderfalls-free world) which I
>watch two weeks later when I need some stare into space time.  Though I
>admit VM is rapidly becoming more than a once every two weeks show.

I wish I had TiVo.  It's very difficult to record shows with a VCR when you
have a satellite dish and a switchbox for the satellite feed, the DVD, and
the GameCube.  I kept taping the wrong things before Jacob finally showed me
what buttons to press (and it was not at all obvious, believe me) so I'd
rather have TiVo.  Oh well.

So tell me, everyone, what is Veronica Mars about?  I see it on the schedule
(another thing I would miss terribly about losing the satellite service) and
have seen a couple of previews, but never watched it.

Melissa Proffitt