Good Humour

Anna Z Skarzynska ania at gnomic.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 06:45:22 EST 2005

> The Office. Dead Ringers. Little Britain (which can be rude but is very
> funny, I think). Kath and Kim. Creature Comforts. Black Books.
>
> Judith, who adores her telly

Dead Ringers originated on BBC Radio 4 (naturally!). I haven't seen the TV
version, but I am told the radio one is better. It certainly is wonderful,
but unless you listen to R4 many of the jokes will not make sense. Brian
Perkins and Charlotte Green, anyone?*

As to Little Britain (also straight from Radio 4, incidentally), I live
about 20 miles from the real Llanddewi Brefi.

*R4 newsreaders- she was voted the sexiest voice on radio in a Radio Times
poll, and he came 4th in the male voice category (Terry Wogan was 1st)