trash vs literature

Anna Z Skarzynska ania at gnomic.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 06:40:15 EST 2005

> Oh, no worries. My current required weekly viewing is Gilmore Girls,
> Veronica Mars, Lost, Alias, and Joan of Arcadia. Since Alias is
> conflicting with West Wing, we're taping the latter but losing patience.

What's Alias? Everyone's been mentioning it. Is it something sci-fi-ish?

I just found season 1 of Dark Angel on video in a bargain bin. I had no
great expectations, but both me and Stephen the goth offspring have enjoyed
it so far. The pilot was dreary, but it got better. Logan is a Wesley, but
better looking.