Ferrets (was: Crap books and good books (was Re: Best Books of 2004))

Belben, Philip ( Energy Wholesale ) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Thu Jan 20 03:37:01 EST 2005

Margaret remarked:

> Can't speak for hamsters, but ferrets certainly do. On their first
> encounter with our Lab puppy (who was dashing in circles around the
> cage, panting and drooling and barking) the ferrets emitted a series
> of high screeching discords unparallelled in my musical memory.
> After that I wanted to name them Shostakovich and Stravinsky, but
> the girls overruled me.

ROFL!  But that reminds me, what became of the Nine Ferrets song?  I had
sent it to Widdy shortly before I lost my e-mail at the end of November,
but I can't remember what was due to happen next.  I think I was
supposed to proof-read the printed score, but it probably got lost in
the black hole.

Any other lyricists who were sending me stuff: if I haven't replied,
then I didn't get it.  Now that my e-mail is working again, I'd love to
have a look at what you've written...

Philip.

Internet communications are not always secure and therefore the E.ON Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the contents. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the E.ON Group.

E.ON UK plc, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

E.ON UK Trading Ltd, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

E.ON UK Trading Ltd is regulated by the Financial Services Authority to carry out investment activities.

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432