Holiday Reading

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Thu Jan 20 03:28:54 EST 2005

On Thursday 20 January 2005 03:01, Robyn Starkey wrote:

> I read Komarr first (I have no idea why; I think because I was
> finally giving in to all those people who recommended Bujold, and it
> was a bit random). It's not a fantastic starting place, but I did
> like it enough to read another book, and then I was hooked.

I don't know which one I read first, but I did so to stop people
pestering me to read Bujold; then I read another, and another, in a
desperate attempt to find at least *one* I liked, before I admitted to
myself that I *really* don't like them.

I can see why people, especially women, fall for Miles, but he's just
not my type; that kind of insolence only annoys me.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 05-Jan-2005