Crap books and good books (was Re: Best Books of 2004)

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Thu Jan 20 03:06:51 EST 2005

>On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Rowland, Jennifer A B wrote:
>|	Tom: But of course. Usually, I spend the next six days hiding
>|	under the stairs with a hessian sack over my head, making hamster
>|	noises. Isn't that the whole point?
>
>*sporfle*
>
>Do hamsters make noises?

Can't speak for hamsters, but ferrets certainly do. On their first
encounter with our Lab puppy (who was dashing in circles around the
cage, panting and drooling and barking) the ferrets emitted a series of
high screeching discords unparallelled in my musical memory. After that
I wanted to name them Shostakovich and Stravinsky, but the girls
overruled me.

--
Margaret Ball

It's finished! The bead embroidery book is here. Lots of pretty pictures at
http://www.flameweaver.com/embeadery.html