trash vs literature

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Thu Jan 20 03:03:55 EST 2005

>English is, and was then,
>completely transparent. I often can't remember whether I've read
>something in English, Dutch or even German, making it difficult to find
>a book when I only know what it was about, not what it was called.

You have the eternal and admiring envy of this language-challenged
american who cannot read a book in ANY language other than english
without muttering the syllables under my breath.  I think being raised
monolingual stunts vital areas of the brain.

--
Margaret Ball

It's finished! The bead embroidery book is here. Lots of pretty pictures at
http://www.flameweaver.com/embeadery.html