trash vs literature

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Thu Jan 20 03:02:00 EST 2005

>That was my husband's grandmother's worry: "you won't know what's going
>on in the world!" But then she was one of those people who thought that when you've seen something on TV, you can be sure that it's true.

Ah. The exact opposite of my grandfather, whose viewing of the first
moon landing on TV left him firmly convinced that it was all special
affects. But then, a lifetime of horse and mule trading followed by
small-time fencing and used auto parts selling may have jaundiced his
view of human honesty.

--
Margaret Ball

It's finished! The bead embroidery book is here. Lots of pretty pictures at
http://www.flameweaver.com/embeadery.html