Latin - Thorougly OT

Kathleen Jennings kathleen.jennings at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 22:11:38 EST 2005

Since most of the list has used their valuable time in ways wiser than
TV-watching, perhaps someone can point me in the right direction to an
answer for this question.

I'd like to translate the following into latin, to form part of a bookplate:

"Whatever the season, birds sing among my leaves"

Oh - on topic, I finally read A Sudden Wild Magic, enjoyed it very
much and have to add the conga-line to my Favourite DWJ scenes. Can we
do one of those threads again? I hadn't read nearly enough books last
time.

Kathleen.