trash vs literature

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Wed Jan 19 18:53:15 EST 2005

> How pleasant it would be to see the Goodies again, by the way - something
> they don't seem to have shown for many years. Or would it be embarrassingly
> dated and awful? Perhaps it's better not to know.
>
> Charlie

The Goodies are performing live in Australia in March. Alas, I missed out on
getting a ticket, but I am hoping they may add extra shows. You can get some
of their episodes on DVD and I think they are as hilarious as ever. With the
possible exception of The Funky Gibbon.

Judith

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff