Holiday Reading

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Wed Jan 19 17:51:51 EST 2005

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Hendon, Alison wrote:

> If you really want to try to get into Barrayar, try a later book (Komarr is
> a good one too.)

I think I'm most looking forward to rereading Memory and Komarr. But I
think Komarr wouldn't be so satisfying, with the **mumble mumble**, if you
hadn't read about Miles's problems with **mumble mumble mumble** before.

Or you can try something that ::gasp:: doesn't have Miles in it. I'm
currently rereading Ethan of Athos and enjoying it even more than I did
the first time.