trash vs literature

Ian Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Wed Jan 19 17:05:04 EST 2005

I watch TV. Not as much as I used to, but I can't stay away from The
Simpsons or West Wing or Law and Order or Alias or Buffy. I've given up
on ER and Will and Grace this year, though.

(I'm doing both Alias and Buffy on DVD because I didn't get started at
the beginning, though)

And, if you folks like Monty Python and the Goodies, I might recommend
a Canadian troupe called "The Kids in the Hall." They're not on the air
anymore, but the first two seasons are out on DVD. Very Pythonesque -
right down to the cross-dressing (which they do stunningly well).

widdy