trash vs literature

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:33:21 EST 2005

God, is there no one who *does* watch TV? I'm starting to feel like a freak
for loving my TV nearly as much as my computer and the library.

In fact, I had a couple of dates with a girl a few months ago. We didn't
have much in common, but I didn't realize how hopeless the situation was
until she revealed that she had no TV, didn't watch many films, and wasn't
interested in speculative fiction. There was nothing trivial left to talk
about!

Katta