Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Jan 19 12:04:57 EST 2005

On Tuesday, January 18, 2005, at 08:36 PM, Katie Meyers wrote:

> I live in the southwest corner, and have never, ever heard the word
> cabinet applied to a milkshake.  It is really cool, though.  Any idea
> how this came about?

What town?  I grew up in Glastonbury, but we had relatives in
Southport [and New Britain, for that matter, and Manchester].

I don't know why a milkshake is called a cabinet.  The DARE
might have some info, but the copy to which I had access moved
with a former roommate.

- If you think you're too small to have an impact,
   try going to bed with a mosquito.

                                                              -- Anita
Roddick