tv vs books

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Jan 18 18:06:58 EST 2005

>> No books, no tv... Games?  Gardening?  Housecleaning?  Political
>> action?
>> 60 hour workweeks?
>>
>> I can understand no books *or* no tv (many people live one way or the
>> other), but having neither fascinates me.

When you say no tv, you are unaware of our video library.  My partner
usually
watches a video in the evening if she's in.  She watches videos, really,
the way I read and reread books.

Otherwise:  internet - very active on several lists; listens to the
radio
while working; listens to blues and classic rock; cooks; plays har-
monica.  She took it up, actually, after she decided not to get cable.
Now she's quite good and goes to jams and open mike nights and stuff.

- Treat the Earth well.
    It was not given to you by your parents.
    It was loaned to you by your children.

                   - Kenyan proverb