tv vs books

Ian Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Tue Jan 18 16:40:26 EST 2005

On Jan 18, 2005, at 2:24 PM, Anna Z Skarzynska wrote:

> Incidentally, should I buy and read the 50 p. copy of Passage by Connie
> Willis? I recollect it being discussed on this list.

I'd say "Yes", though I didn't enjoy it as much as "The Doomsday Book".
It didn't feel as emotionally gripping. I do want to go back and read
it again. It's a very "Willis" book - I remember lots of concern and
focus on patterns of thought.

So, yes from me.

widdy
(who would never be able to turn down a 50p book deal!)

Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know
about yourself.
Aral Vorkosigan

Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net