Best Books of 2004

Anna Z Skarzynska ania at gnomic.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 15:16:06 EST 2005

Oh no! Another mistake! Mine, I hasten to add.
Predator's Gold is the sequel. This is what I meant. Infernal Devices is the
not-yet-published third book. Argh! I think it was in the same post I
confused Shadowmancer with Wormwood.

Yes. It is good to be back.

Ania
(currently engaged in psychological warfare with teen offspring (it's MY
turn to be on the internet. I've been out all day. Brat is trying to get me
off it by playing loud music. I told him the louder the music, the longer
I'll stay online. We'll see who wins)