Recommendation request

Tue Jan 18 13:56:13 EST 2005

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:30:01 -0000 (GMT), Ika wrote:

>Alison wrote:
>
>> what about The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series by Ann Brashares?
>> If Jacob's reading Meg Cabot then he might like this series as well (2
>> books
>> so far, 3rd coming very soon.)
>
>Seriously?!?!?! I love this list!!
>
>Love, Ika (who loves the Travelling Pants books)

Jacob says he wants these next.  I hadn't read them because...I don't know,
something about the blurb put me off...but I think I will give them a try.

He loved Jennifer Crusie, but says I am forbidden to get any more because
they are Hot and Steamy and--I actually can't repeat the rest of that
conversation.  Anyway, he's decided he prefers books that are focused more
on romance than consummation.

(That last word looked wrong.  I suddenly have images of hot, clear soup.  I
have obviously been reading too much.)

Melissa Proffitt