Recommendation request

Tue Jan 18 13:53:14 EST 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:48:33 GMT, lizcrowe at juno.com wrote:

>Give Louise Plummer's books a try.  She makes me laugh - except for her serious themed "A Dance for Three."  I just checked Amazon.com out, and they have an offering of her books at decent prices.

I love her books.  I still haven't found _The Romantic Obsessions and
Humiliations of Annie Sehlmeier_...actually I did, but it was too mildewed
to keep with the other books and mildew makes me feel irritable.  But the
library does have it somewhere.  I keep telling him to read _A Dance for
Three_, but it is rather serious for right now.  That one was just amazing.

Melissa Proffitt