Allison Marles apm at
Tue Jan 18 11:22:43 EST 2005

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 10:54:28PM +1100, ROSLYN wrote:
>   When long rolls are sold in more upmarket places, they are sometimes called 'baguettes'...

Baguette is just baguette in Canada.  I have only seen it used for when
it is that actual type of French bread.  The type of bun used for "sub"
sandwiches is very different... usually not crusty and not as long as a
baguette loaf. 


To unsubscribe, email dwj-request at with the body "unsubscribe".
Visit the archives at

More information about the Dwj mailing list