Americanisms (was RE: Sorcery and Cecilia and Desert Island books)

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Mon Jan 17 21:15:17 EST 2005

On Monday, January 17, 2005, at 06:14 PM, Katie Meyers wrote:

> I live in CT

Ooooh.  What part of CT?

If you live down in the southeast corner or in SW RI, you may have
run into my favorite word of all time for a milkshake:  cabinet.

If you don't believe me and my youthful memories of the Mystic
Grill, you can check it out in the volume of the DARE that covers
C.  [I think it's the first volume.] [It _is_ the first volume.
They're up
to Sk now.]