Americanisms (was RE: Sorcery and Cecilia and Desert Island books)

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Mon Jan 17 13:34:41 EST 2005

It just occurred to me you might be confusing John and Barbara with Jane and
Michael. Jane and Michael have most of the adventures, while the babies, the
twins John and Barabara and later even younger baby Annabelle, mostly sit
around in their perambulator. There were five Banks children in all, even if
only two made it to Hollywood. Things you forget about books you've read
years and years ago...