Recommendation request

Greeniegirl2 at aol.com Greeniegirl2 at aol.com
Sun Jan 16 21:40:17 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/12/2005 12:49:36 PM Central Standard Time,
rohina at shaw.ca writes:
Light and fluffy brings to mind chicklit, so perhaps try

Bridget Jones - archetypical chicklit
Shopoholic series
Anything by Meg Cabot (Princess Diaries and also she wrote some adult
books).
All of these are commonly available in paperback, and our public library
has oodles of them.
The author of the Shopoholic series wrote a stand alone fluffy fun book
called Can You Keep a Secret which I liked a lot. Also, if anyone likes the Gossip
Girl books there are also the A-List books by Zoey Dean which are very similar
but I still like them. Someone asked about Meg Cabot's new book and I think
the latest one was Teen Idol or something like that.

-Jordan