Off-topic request for opinion from all you literary types

Greeniegirl2 at aol.com Greeniegirl2 at aol.com
Sun Jan 16 21:27:39 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/12/2005 9:21:59 AM Central Standard Time,
ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com writes:
I hope he was kidding about the potassium.  That's more excitement than
you want.
Hehe my teacher showed us that reaction in chemistry class-it was awesome!
But yeah it is one of those don't try this at home things without a semi-crazy
chemistry teacher who makes hydrogen bombs and all this other random stuff in
the middle of class-the flamming bubbles were really cool though too.

-Jordan