Recommendation request

Sat Jan 15 12:44:35 EST 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:20:28 -0700, Jacob Proffitt wrote:

>Disclaimer: I haven't posted in forever, and I only barely really scan
>the topics generally, but this one, uh, caught my eye.  I'll likely
>never post again and all that :).
>
>Otter Perry wrote:
>
>> Has he read Janet Evanovich?  Those will _certainly_ be
>> available in your library.
>>
>LOVE Janet Evanovich.  That's exactly the right speed, only I've read
>'em all.

What he's not telling you is that he forgot he read _Ten Big Ones_ and got
to read it twice for the first time.  Sometimes I don't know whether to
laugh or just be really, really envious.  There are some books I would kill
to be able to read again for the first time.

Melissa Proffitt

(also, thanks for all the recommendations; I got him a big stack and he was
quite happy)