Desert Island books
mallums at tyler.net
Fri Jan 14 15:10:08 EST 2005
Charles Butler wrote:
> In the Radio 4 original, it's 8 pieces of music plus one book and one
> luxury. In this version I guess it would be 8 books (plus one piece of
Uh, hmmmm... with the Bible and Shakespeare a given...
1. The Lord of the Rings (with the Hobbit) by Tolkien
2. Harry Potter (do series count as one?) by Rowling
3. Heinlein's The Door Into Summer
4. Chrestomanci Books by DWJ (again, do series count as one?)
5. Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Carrol
6. Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird
7. Asimov's Foundation Books (series)
8. The Mote in God's Eye by Niven and Pournelle
Luxury: Air Conditioning
Music: Beethoven's Ninth
One can see from this that I am a literary cretin.
To unsubscribe, email dwj-request at suberic.net with the body "unsubscribe".
Visit the archives at http://suberic.net/dwj/list/
More information about the Dwj