Recommendation request

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Thu Jan 13 07:19:16 EST 2005

I'm not familiar with what's available in US libraries, but have the
following recommendations for Jacob (after a year of needing light rreading!):

Dorothy Koomson - a UK author, her first book _The Cupid Effect_ is a funny
romance. And the lead is in love with Angel which shows her good taste.

Sparkle Hayter writes comedy mysteries plus a recent one is a werewolf romance

Monica McInverney is an Aussie chicklit writer, I know her books are
published in the UK and Ireland but am not sure about the US - they're all
quite light and fun except the most recent, _The Alphabet Sisters_ which is
a lot more serious.

I've also been reading Marian Keyes, an author I had avoided previously but
quite enjoyed during the last year. Some are about serious topics but they
are all funny and have happy endings.

And of course Jennifer Crusie, but I think you know about her!

Good luck!

Emma