chicklit (was various)

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Jan 12 16:13:25 EST 2005

Minnow replied to me...

> I wouldn't be at all surprised if you came out in Bristol via Gardiner's
in
> Broad Plain.  That has unexpected stairs and several levels that shouldn't
> exist.
>
> If you do, you must come to tea!  It would have to be tea if you'd escaped
> from Gardiner's:

If Arnott's ever dumps me out in Bristol, I shall certainly come to tea with
you, if I can find you.  I may be reduced to standing in the middle of the
street and yelling "Minnow!" at the top of my voice.

But things being what they are, were I to be thus translated to Bristol, you
would mostly likely find yourself in Dublin, because of the need for
Balance.

Dorian.