Book Meme

Wed Jan 12 12:23:59 EST 2005

"Samuels laughed. 'I think--'"
_Moo_, Jane Smiley

There aren't books in here unless I'm behind in updating the database.  This
was one I was reading and happened to bring downstairs.  The other five
books are picture books that need cover scans, and I keep putting it off
because something is killing the scanner driver and if I want to use it, I
have to reboot the computer.

You people need to stop having fun while I'm busy.  Gripe gripe gripe.

Melissa Proffitt