Book Meme

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Jan 11 12:49:32 EST 2005

> 1. Pick up the nearest book to you.
> 2. Find page 123.
> 3. Find the fifth sentence.
> 4. Post the text of the sentence.
> 5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do
> what's actually next to you.

There are two books next to me:
- Alchemy: Medieval Alchemists and their Royal Art (Johannes Fabricus):
"By the Great force of my disease is my garment changed; it bindeth me
about as the colloar of my coat."

Hawkmistress (Marion Zimmer Bradley):
Romilly said, "Then there's no help for it; you'll have to feed them
separately."

*sigh* I'm re-reading some MZB and really having a hard time with the
women of the 1960's view of the men of the 1960's. I'm beginning to
believe that the 1960s was just low point in the history of manhood.  :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year, Give me a light
that I might go safely out into the darkness. And he replied, Go out
into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be
more to you than a light, and safer than a known way." --M. L. Haskins