Re Best Books of 2004

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 15:26:57 EST 2005

Ros wrote that I wrote:

>> Liam Neeson, Across the Nightingale floor
and,um,
> the next one -- ages after everyone else I
know,
> and you were all right.>>

>I must have missed something here--what was
everyone right about?>

That these were good, or at least worth a look,
at least that was the impression I had........

Ros
<(The author is Lian Hearn, BTW, a pseudenym for
Australian writer Gillian Rubinstein.)>

Oooooooohhhhhhh, oh dear, I quite happily wrote
the name of the actor instead of the author now I
feel a right plonker. Do we have a list dunce hat
I can wear?

=====
Ven