Characters who are Librarians

Roger Burton West roger at firedrake.org
Mon Jan 10 09:30:57 EST 2005

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 09:24:35AM -0500, deborah wrote:
>On Sun, 9 Jan 2005, Jon Noble wrote:
>|While not action figures as such the Warhammer 40K
>|range of wargaming figures includes a number of realy
>|cool librarians. Try Googling for warhammer and
>|librarian and you will find things like this;
>Cool!  Just what I need, a new expensive hobby.

Bear in mind that Warhammer and the other Games Workshop games are
mainly aimed at children with lots of discretionary money; other
wargames are more complex (and thus allow for more interesting tactics)
and generally quite a bit cheaper both for the rules and for the
figures one plays them with.

(Happy to talk about this at greater length, but probably not here...)