Howl merchandise (was Re: Characters who are Librarians)

deborah deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Mon Jan 10 09:09:31 EST 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:
|They are very fine, but I don't think they are action figures, though one
|can move their mouths to give them different expressions.  Not exactly
|plushie, they're hairy.

What I'd like is linens.  I don't know if they make them for every film,
but I have a Kiki's washcloth, and my housemates have a Spirited Away
towel.  Just think -- washing your face with Calcifer.  Or ... mmm ...
drying yourself with Howl.

-deborah, far too easily suckered in to ridiculous merchandising
--
You klingon bastard, you killed my son.  You klingon bastard, you killed my
son.  You ... Klingon ... bastard ... you ...