howl's june 2005

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Mon Jan 10 00:49:12 EST 2005

No subtitles, but very good quality.  Not a shaky camcorder at all.

Seeing it with no subtitles is making me want to see it subbed or dubbed in the cinema even more.  It was similar enough to the book that I mostly knew what was going on but I'd really like to know what was happening in the different bits, because that was most confusing!