Characters who are Librarians

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Sun Jan 9 00:09:33 EST 2005

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 jack at greenmanreview.com wrote:

|I'm looking for Librarians as characters in fiction. Who do you know who is?

|--
|To unsubscribe, email dwj-request at suberic.net with the body "unsubscribe".
|Visit the archives at http://suberic.net/dwj/list/

I've been wanting to build a librarian action figure collection.  So far
I've only got Nancy Pearl and Rupert Giles.  I'm looking for Batgirl and
Oracle (is both cheating?) and Lucien the librarian.  I don't think that
most of the other literary or comic librarians have action figure.  Even
the chick from the Mummy doesn't seem to.

Eek.  i was going to say I wanted DWJ action figures until  I realised
that there probably are movie versions and then I realised I don't
actually want them.  Though the photos of the plushie Calcifers look
really cute.

-deborah
--
I don't suppose that I have ever been so happy.  No; was it happiness?
Something wider and darker, more like knowledge, more like the night: joy.