Characters who are Librarians

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Fri Jan 7 21:19:14 EST 2005

Lynn Abbey has a fantasy trilogy (Out of Time, Behind Time, **?** Time
?) with a librarian heroine. And Rosemary Edgehill started something
that I think was supposed to be twelve books long, but only got through
three books, with a group of characters who were in library school,
IIRC. One of the titles was....ummm....The Cup of Morning Shadows, I
think, and the other two were parallel constructions (The Noun of
Adjective Noun).

--
Margaret Ball

It's finished! The bead embroidery book is here. Lots of pretty pictures at
http://www.flameweaver.com/embeadery.html