The Cold From Hell

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Jan 7 20:22:32 EST 2005

On Friday, January 7, 2005, at 01:01 PM, Margaret Ball wrote:

>> I've had the Cold From Hell
>> since Dec 26th.  There was even a 24-hour period when I
>> didn't read at all!  That's practically my deathbed, for crying out
>> loud.  I'm slowly improving now, thank goodness.
>
> You too? Except I've had it on and off (90% on) since November 7.
> Maybe it spreads through email lists. Anyway, I'm glad you can read
> again.

Thanks.  I'm glad, too.

I'm [unfortunately] used to consecutive colds that result in a hacking
cough that lasts for a couple of months.  But I don't know what's going
on with this one.  It's got my ears stopped up and I've lost most of
my senses of smell and taste.

<sigh>

> --
> Margaret Ball
>
> It's finished! The bead embroidery book is here. Lots of pretty
> pictures at
> http://www.flameweaver.com/embeadery.html

I wanted to tell you that I'm planning to order 'Embeadery' as soon as
the
tugboat that's supposed to be coming gets into harbor.  [A _lot_ more
certain but less lucrative that waiting for my ship to come in.]