Book Meme

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Jan 7 09:55:26 EST 2005

On Thursday, January 6, 2005, at 07:40 PM, ROSLYN wrote:

> "Aslan!" said Lucy almost a little reproachfully.
>
> From _The Voyage of the Dawntreader_, C.S. Lewis (if you don't count
> the end of an already-started sentence continued into p123 as the
> first sentence!)

"It's all right," said Luke.

Eight Days of Luke [if you don't count the end of an
already-started sentence ....]

This isn't the book I'm reading.  It hasn't been taken off my desk
since I typed the text of the Afterword for this group.  What I'm
actually doing at the moment is rereading a bunch of Robin
McKinley _very_ slowly because I've had the Cold From Hell
since Dec 26th.  There was even a 24-hour period when I
didn't read at all!  That's practically my deathbed, for crying out
loud.  I'm slowly improving now, thank goodness.

- In theory, there is no difference between theory and
   practice.  In practice, there is.

                                                - Richard P. Feynman