Book Meme

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Thu Jan 6 21:58:30 EST 2005

"I illustrate with some disastrous governmentauctions, but also show the value of economic theory"

Auctions: theory and practice, Paul Klemperer.

(This was the second closest book. I'm sure the closest book to me, "Two in the bush" by Gerald Durrell,
would have had a more interesting sentence but has an illustration on p123)

Emma