Book Meme

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Thu Jan 6 21:51:40 EST 2005

"Kintu n'agamba nti, 'Omwo temuli nie yange,' ne bazizzaayo."
(Kintu said,'My cow is not there,' and they took him back.)

-Essentials of Luganda

I should mention that the bookcase beside the computer is full of
reference books, not of what I'm reading at the moment. I mean, this and
two dictionaries are the books on the desktop because I was looking for
stuff about African languages, but the books I'm actually reading are
stacked beside the bed.

--
Margaret Ball

It's finished! The bead embroidery book is here. Lots of pretty pictures at
http://www.flameweaver.com/embeadery.html