tsunami relief/dwj site improvements

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 5 13:22:13 EST 2005

Hiya,

I had to mass delete a lot of emails since I came back from the holidays
to an overstuffed mailbox, but there was one from deb suggesting that if
people donated to something for helping the victims of the tsunamis,
that she would put their request for site improvements to the top of her
to-do list.... so, I have donated to the red cross Asia Earthquake and
Tsunami Relief Fund and my request is that something be done for the
wiki so that an account/login of some type is required for editing (but
preferably not reading) since it's just been absolutely destroyed in the
past couple days with spam and I can't keep up with reverting pages.

thanks,
Allison