Conrad's in Sheffield

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sat Feb 26 13:00:55 EST 2005

Well, everybody just sit on their hands, please.  Amazon.co.uk just
asked
me for revised credit card info which means it won't ship until Monday
and
it has to get all the way to southwest Colorado.  After it gets here,
it will
only be a couple of hours before I'll be ready to discuss it.  ;-)

Will whoever it was who had never been able to find Turtledove's
Toxic Spell Dump book get in touch with me?  I have a copy which
I would be willing to lend as soon as I finish it, which will be today,
I think.

On Saturday, February 26, 2005, at 04:15 AM, Virginia Preston wrote:

> I've got it too!! - Waterstone's on Gower Street had copies on
> Thursday. Was
> alerted by a comment in the lj dianawynnejones that it was out early.
> And
> now I've read it (twice) and am itching to discuss it ...
>
> Virginia

- Dieting is the cure that doesn't work for the
   disease that isn't real.