Conrad's in Sheffield

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Fri Feb 25 19:07:36 EST 2005

!!!!!!!

I just rang my bookstore but Conrad is still not in until April. But, for
all of you Brisbane fans out there, the Brisbane City Council has some
copies! I assume they bought the hardback (which I haven't seen in the
shops). So I've got one on  hold and hopefully will be reading it next
weekend! And then I'll buy the paperback in time for a second reading :)

A very excited Emma