Conrad's in Sheffield

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 12:25:49 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,
            Look what I found on the shelves of
Waterstones today! Conrad's Fate. It wasn't due
til March was it? I've read 125 pages already,
most while waiting at a freezing bus stop for a
very late bus. I was a lot less cross than I
usually would have been about that, didn't even
remember to ask Hathaway. Not saying anything
about it yet, though I know quite a few of you
have read it already you lucky things! Oh, and
here's some more of these, because I feel like
it:

=====
Ven