Various things to do with books (strangely enough)

AZS ania at gnomic.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 07:13:50 EST 2005

Thanks for the link, Dorian! It is now firmly bookmarked. And I can see what
my various fave (or despised) authors look like! Pity there is no pic of
Robin McKinley. One is curious.

> > Minor spoiler warning!!!
>
> For what?
>

> Paul

Well, I enjoyed the way the story unfolded and the differences between
Sunshine's world and ours were not immediately apparent. Also, the question
of Mel- again, it was interesting finding things out about him gradually,
rather than knowing straight away that he is apparently a bit of a dark
horse (or is he? PLEASE write a sequel, Ms McKinley!)