Cuddly Calcifers? (fwd)

deborah deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Thu Feb 17 12:45:15 EST 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Robyn Starkey wrote:

|>>I think this is a picture:
|>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2622&item=5956868345&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW#ebayphotohosting
|>>

|Have to say, not really how I pictured Cacifer. Are you sure it is not a
|renamed and recycled toy?

Nope.  I started watching a downloaded bittorrent of the movie before I
realised that I'd rather watch it for the first time on the big screen,
and maybe with a language I know more than 6 words of.  Calcifer is
orange and big-eyed.

It's ... different.  Neat, but very different.  It's Michael who is most
different for me, actually.

-deborah
--
This is St. Gulik. He is the Messenger of the Goddess. A different age from
ours called him Hermes. Many people called him by many names. He is a