alternate englands - belated questions

Elizabeth Bentley elizabeth at wardrobe-on-the-web.com
Wed Feb 16 04:49:29 EST 2005

I once read a book giving an alternative 'history' of Napoleon, with him
being born in England, as could conceivably have happened as many Corsicans
did come to England. However, events unrolled in such a way as to still end
up at the Battle of Waterloo with napoleon leading the French against the
British.

This presumably implies a certain inevitability about the course of history.

EB
Elizabeth Bentley
mailto:elizabeth at wardrobe-on-the-web.com

School Librarians Network is a forum where UK school librarians (and MROs
and support staff) can exchange news, views and ideas and give each other
mutual support.